Enter Our Holiday Giveaway
Join us as we celebrate the last of 2021 with 12 Days of Darigold's World Cow.
Darigold's World Cow mural — the largest of its kind in the world at 44 by 66 feet — depicts a Holstein cow with spots arranged as a world map. Founded by artist DJ Barry, World Cow carries a message of kindness, peace and unity.
The Sunnyside, Washington project not only honors our farmer-owners who have worked with cows for over 100 years to produce wholesome, nutritious dairy products, but also signals to team members, customers and our communities Darigold’s commitment to ensuring a thriving and inclusive workplace across our entire enterprise.
HOW TO ENTER:
Every day for 12 Days of Darigold’s World Cow we will randomly select one person on Instagram and one person on Facebook to win a single piece of Darigold World Cow swag.
To enter, all you have to do is follow Darigold on either Facebook or Instagram and tag two friends on that same platform. All entrants will be entered into a grand drawing for a larger gift basket of Darigold World Cow swag and other surprises.
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. STATES OF ALASKA, COLORADO, IDAHO, MONTANA, OREGON, UTAH, WASHINGTON, AND WYOMING. MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 18.
Daily winners will be announced on Facebook and Instagram from December 21, 2021 to January 1, 2022 by 6pm (PST). The grand prize winner will be announced at noon (PST) on January 10, 2022 on Facebook and Instagram.
IMPORTANT: Please read these rules before entering the Contest.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. CONTEST OPEN ONLY TO CURRENT RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. STATES OF ALASKA, COLORADO, IDAHO, MONTANA, OREGON, UTAH, WASHINGTON, AND WYOMING AND OVER THE AGE OF 18. IF YOU ARE NOT A RESIDENT OF THESE AREAS AT THE TIME OF CONTEST ENTRY, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE. DARIGOLD, INC. (“SPONSOR”) RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO ENTRANTS WHO RESIDE IN OTHER JURISDICTIONS. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the format designated in these rules. Directors, officers, and employees of Sponsor and any of their respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any prizes. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Offer void where prohibited. No mechanically or electronically reproduced entries will be accepted. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account which may be identified by reverse domain name search. In the event of any dispute, entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the e-mail address from which the e-mail was sent.
- Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors,employees and agencies will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in anymaterials associated with the Contest.
- Contest Period. The Contest period is from December 21, 2021 at 12:00PM Pacific Standard Time through January 1, 2022 at 6:00PM Pacific Standard Time (the “Deadline”). All entries must be received during the Entry Period to be eligible to win. Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period are void and shall not be eligible.
- Daily prizes include a notebook, long sleeve shirt, insulated mug or a blanket with the Darigold World Cow logo. The grand prize consists of a combination of one of each of all of these prizes plus coupons for Darigold products and a $50 Amazon gift card. Daily prizes may be valued at up to thirty dollars ($30.00).The grand prize may be valued at up to one hundred fifty dollars ($150.00) Actual/appraised value of prizes may differ at time of prize award.
Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
All prizes will be awarded. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within three (3) days after delivery of notification will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize. Limit one prize per household or address. All prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
- How to Enter. To be eligible, follow Darigold on either Facebook (@darigold) or Instagram (@darigoldnw) and tag two friends on that same platform. One entry per person. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent means, methods, or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules of the Sweepstakes, your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You can enter the Contest, without following and tagging (and without any purchase), by sending an email to email@example.com with your name, address, and telephone number.
- Contest Prize winners will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries, under the supervision of the Sponsor, to be held at Darigold World Headquarters on each calendar day of the Entry Period. The grand prize drawing will take place on the final day of the Entry Period.
Winners will be notified by [telephone, mail, e-mail or other means] within 48 hours of the applicable drawing. To claim a prize, winners must follow the instructions contained in their notification. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize offered in this Contest by the Winner is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by the winner at Sponsor’s sole discretion will result in the winner’s disqualification as winner, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
- General Release. By entering the Contest, you release Sponsor and any of parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other
- Selection of Prize. Actual model, color, accessories and features of the Darigold World Cow merchandise awarded shall be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion and may vary from photos used in print, Sponsor in-store advertising and in electronic and web banner advertising including the Sponsor web site and social media.
- Use of Winner’s Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the contest constitutes permission to use winners’ name, address, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winners may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, address, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without furtherpermission or
- Additional Terms and Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should any virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such cases, Sponsor may select one or more winner(s) from eligible entries received before and/or after the action taken by Sponsor, if appropriate. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or violates the Contest Rules. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Affidavit & Release. As a condition of being awarded any prize, winners will be required to execute and deliver to Sponsor a signed affidavit of eligibility and acceptance of these Official Rules and release of
- Winners List; Rules Request. For a copy of the winners list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope after January 1, 2022 and before December 31, 2023 to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: World Cow Contest Winners To obtain a copy of these rules, send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: World Cow Rules Request.Residents of Washington may omit return postage.
- Copyright Notice. The Contest and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2021 by
- Limitation of Liability. By entering the Contest, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) Your participation in the Contest and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Contest; (iii) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (iv) technical errors of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (v) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (vi) printing errors; (vii) lost, late, postage due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail, (viii) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by you, printing errors, or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. IN NO INSTANCE SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIMS MADE IN RELATION TO THIS CONTEST WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER THEORY. THERE ARE NO INTENDED THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- The Contest and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Washington, exclusive of its choice of law provisions. By participating in this Contest, you agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in King County, Washington having jurisdiction. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Contest or any entrant’s participation in the Contest should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Contest or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Contest as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Contest or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Contest or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Contest.
- Force Majeure: Sponsor reserves the right to change, suspend, or cancel the contest if, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, intervening circumstances warrant such change, suspension, or cancellation. Intervening circumstances include, but are not limited to, interruption, preemption, or cancellation of Sponsor’s programming owing to conditions beyond Sponsor’s control, such as strikes, labor disputes, war, insurrection, revolution, terrorism, riot or other civil disturbance, earthquake, fire, flood, or other natural disasters, governmental restrictions, embargoes or other exercises of governmental authority, unavailability of supplies, components, or material, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s
- Contest Sponsor. The sponsor of the Contest is Darigold, Inc., 5601 Sixth Avenue South, Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98108. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or any other social networks that are used to share the Contest. You understand that You are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook, Instagram, or any other social networks.