- 16 oz. Darigold Sour Cream
- 4 oz. Darigold Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 oz. Dry Ranch-style salad dressing mix
- 3 oz. Bacon bits or 1/2 lb. cooked bacon, crumbled
- 4 Hot, baked potatoes
- Chopped tomatoes
- In a medium bowl, combine Darigold Sour Cream, salad dressing mix, bacon, and Darigold Cheddar Cheese until well mixed. Set aside.
- Scoop pulp from hot potatoes, leaving skins intact.
- Add pulp to sour cream mixture in bowl and blend just until mixed.
- Divide and spoon mixture back into potato skins.
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until heated throughout.
- Garnish with chopped tomato and dollops of sour cream, if desired.