- 2 tablespoons chocolate fudge topping, divided
- 6 large marshmallows
- ¼ cup Darigold heavy cream
- 2 whole graham crackers, divided
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream, divided
- ⅓ cup Darigold whole milk
- Preheat broiler.
- Place one tablespoon of the fudge on the back of a long-handled spoon and smear on the inside of a tall glass. Transfer to the freezer.
- Place the marshmallows on a sheet pan and broil 1 to 2 minutes, or until nicely browned; set aside.
- Beat the cream in a small bowl until light and fluffy; set aside.
- Place 1½ graham crackers in a blender and pulse until crumbled.
- Add 3 scoops of ice cream, milk and 5 toasted marshmallows and blend until smooth.
- Pour into the chilled glass and top with the remaining ice cream and whipped cream. Smear the remaining ½ graham cracker with the remaining fudge, top with the remaining toasted marshmallow, and place on top.