1 tbsp olive oil
13oz Tortilla chips
2 cups Shredded chicken
1 tbsp Taco seasoning
3 cups Darigold Cheddar Cheese
1 cup Corn
1 can Black beans
1 can Olives
1/2 cup Cherry tomatoes
Darigold Sour cream
1 Jalapeño, sliced
1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Then add the cooked shredded chicken and stir until warm through. Then remove the chicken and set aside.
- In the same skillet add an even layer of tortilla chips (about half of a 13 oz bag)
- Then spread 1 cup of the cooked chicken over the tortilla chips.
- Now shred 3 cups of Darigold Medium Cheddar Cheese and add only 1 1/2 cups on top of the chicken.
- Next, you’ll add half a can of black beans, Half a can of olives, and half a can of corn.
- Repeat steps 2-5 with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake the nachos at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Then top your baked nachos with the sliced tomatoes, Jalapeños, Darigold Sour Cream, and chopped cilantro.