- 14 oz. Artichoke heart, drained and chopped
- 20 oz. Frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 3/4 cup Darigold Mexican Style Sour Cream (or regular Darigold Sour Cream)
- 4 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Shredded Darigold cheese
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/2 ts Grated lemon peel (optional)
- Dash cayenne pepper (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in small oven-proof baking dish.
- Cover with over-proof lid or foil.
- Bake at 375F for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with sliced baguette or crackers of choice.