- 3 oz. Tortilla Chips
- 8 oz. Shredded Darigold Medium Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Cooked Chicken or Barbacoa
- 1/2 cup Prepared Pico De Gallo
- 1/4 cup Chopped Green Onions
- 1/4 cup Sliced seeded jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 cup Lime crema
For Lime Crema – mix the following ingredients until well blended
- 16 oz. Darigold Mexican Style Sour Cream
- 2 ts Fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 ts Grated lime peel
- In a metal baking pan, arrange half of the tortilla chips in the center of the pan; sprinkle with half of Darigold Medium Cheddar Cheese.
- Add remaining chips and cheddar cheese; spread chicken evenly over top of chips.
- Bake at 350F for 2 to 3 minutes. Turn pan 180 degrees and bake for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and slide onto serving platter.
- Top nachos with salsa, green onions, and jalapenos.
- Drizzle with lime crema and serve.