- 3 cups Flour
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 1/2 ts Baking soda
- 1 ts Salt
- 3 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup Darigold Sour Cream
- 3 cups Darigold Buttermilk
- 1 cup Darigold 2% Milk
- 1/3 cup Darigold Butter, melted
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs and sour cream and mix well.
- Stir in Darigold Buttermilk, Darigold milk, and Darigold butter.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir to mix; batter should be lumpy (do not overmix).
- Refrigerate until ready to use.