- 1 tbsp Darigold FIT
- 1 Egg
- 1 Sausage link
- 2 tbsp Darigold Cheddar Cheese
- Black pepper or Cayenne
- Grab a 2-cup microwave-safe bowl and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Beat one (1) egg and 1 tbsp of Darigold FIT in a bowl until blended.
- Add sausage.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Push cooked egg to the center with a fork and continue to microwave for an additional 15-45 seconds until eggs are almost set.
- Sprinkle with one (1) tbsp of cheese and fold in half. Place cooked omelet on a plate and top with remaining one tbsp of cheese.
- Season the egg with a dash of salt and freshly ground black pepper or a whisper of cayenne.