If you need to reach our Ingredients team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Giving Guidelines
Darigold producers, management and employees care deeply about supporting our communities and demonstrating our commitment to be good corporate – and cooperative – citizens. Giving back to the communities in which we do business has always been a core value and practice of Darigold and the Northwest Dairy Association (NDA).
Our priorities in giving are:
- Supporting organizations that work to combat food insecurity;
- Promoting the legacy of farming with a focus on youth agricultural programs;
- Sponsoring activities that promote dairy’s role in healthy and active lifestyles;
- Supporting our member-owners in activities to promote farming and agriculture;
- Supporting community events or volunteering activities that are near to the hearts of our employees and members.
Each year, we typically give product and/or cash to non-profit organizations that support our giving priorities. Unlike corporations, Darigold is the marketing subsidiary of Northwest Dairy Association, a farmer-owned cooperative. We give on behalf of our members who invest in the co-op as an extension of their family farms.
Requests must be received at least a month prior to the event date.
Refinancing your mortgage? Renting an apartment? Buying a car?
Darigold uses The Work Number® to provide automated employment and income verifications for our employees.
The Work Number is a fast and secure way to provide proof of your employment or income—a necessary step in many of today’s life events involving credit, financing or securing of benefits or services. The Work Number simplifies the verification process and accelerates credit decisions through an online system available to verifiers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. More than 200,000 credentialed verifiers rely on The Work Number for rapid access to information critical to their decision process, and over 2,900 employers nationwide have entrusted The Work Number to provide this important service on behalf of their employees.
Here’s How it Works:
- Darigold’s payroll department securely transmits employment and income data to The Work Number on a regular cycle, so the information remains current.
- When you apply for credit or other services where proof of employment or income is required, you provide consent to the credit grantor to verify that information when signing the application.
- The verifier—who has been carefully screened and credentialed before gaining access to the system—uses the Darigold employer code: 16892 and your Social Security Number to look up your record on The Work Number database.
- The verifier must provide a valid reason or permissible purpose for requesting the information, as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
- With the above conditions met, the verifier can validate your employment or income in seconds, accelerating the decision process and helping you obtain the credit you deserve.
The Work Number Client Service Center is available Monday –Friday; 7am –8pm (CT) at 800.367.2884. For TTY–hearing impaired call 800.424.0253.
Corporate Address5601 6th Avenue S, Ste 300
Seattle, WA 98108
Mailing AddressConsumer Affairs
P.O. Box 80627
Seattle, WA 98101