If you’re with the media and want information about Darigold, please email email@example.com.
Corporate Giving Guidelines
Darigold producers, management and employees care deeply about supporting our communities and demonstrating our commitment to be good corporate – and cooperative – citizens. Giving back to the communities in which we do business has always been a core value and practice of Darigold and the Northwest Dairy Association (NDA).
Our priorities in giving are:
- Supporting organizations that work to combat food insecurity;
- Promoting the legacy of farming with a focus on youth agricultural programs;
- Sponsoring activities that promote dairy’s role in healthy and active lifestyles;
- Supporting our member-owners in activities to promote farming and agriculture;
- Supporting community events or volunteering activities that are near to the hearts of our employees and members.
Each year, we typically give product and/or cash to non-profit organizations that support our giving priorities. Unlike corporations, Darigold is the marketing subsidiary of Northwest Dairy Association, a farmer-owned cooperative. We give on behalf of our members who invest in the co-op as an extension of their family farms.
Requests must be received at least a month prior to the event date.
Corporate Address5601 6th Avenue S, Ste 300
Seattle, WA 98108
Mailing AddressConsumer Affairs
P.O. Box 80627
Seattle, WA 98101