Quick Chicken Lasagna
- 1 jar (15 oz.) creamy pasta sauce (like Rague Alfredo sauce)
- 1 cup Darigold Crema Mexicana Agria
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 package (25 oz.) fresh or frozen, thawed cheese filled ravioli*
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken meat
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Prepare a 13x9x2-inch baking dish by spraying sides and bottom with non-stick cooking spray. Mix pasta sauce, Crema Agria and Italian seasoning in medium mixing bowl. Cover bottom of baking dish with thin layer of sauce mixture; layer a single layer of ravioli over sauce; spoon another layer of sauce over ravioli. Evenly distribute chicken and spinach over top. Cover with remaining sauce mixture. Place in 350°F oven and bake 30 to 40 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with cheese and bake 5 minutes more. Serve hot.
RECIPE YIELD/SERVING SIZE
Makes 8 servings.
*Substitute meat filled ravioli if desired and eliminate chicken.