Pasta With Quick Sundried Tomato Pesto Butter
- 1 cube (1/4 lb.) Darigold Butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped or 1 tablespoon sundried tomato pesto
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon, crushed
- Assorted crackers or plain mini bagels
- Combine all ingredients until well blended. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Makes about 1 cup.
VARIATION WITH PASTA
- 9 oz. package fettuccini pasta
- 1 cup Quick Sundried Tomato Pesto Butter
- 2 cups whole shrimp (shelled) or shredded chicken, cooked
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
In a large saucepan cook fettuccini according to package directions. Drain. Return pasta to hot saucepan. Stir in sundried tomato pesto butter. Toss to coat. Stir in shrimp or chicken. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
RECIPE YIELD/SERVING SIZE
Makes 4 servings.