- 2 cups whole-wheat and honey baking mix
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup Darigold Lactose Free Milk
- 1/4 cup Darigold Butter, melted
- 1 egg
Combine baking mix, cheese, sugar and bacon in medium mixing bowl; set aside. Combine milk, butter and egg in small bowl and stir to mix. Add milk mixture to baking mix mixture; stir only until blended. Do not overmix. Fill buttered or paper-lined muffin tin 2/3 full. Bake 15 to 18 minutes in 400°F oven or until muffin tests done when wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Best served warm.
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 15 to 18 minutes
Cooling: 5 minutes
RECIPE YIELD/SERVING SIZE
Makes 12 muffins.