- 1 cup Darigold whipping cream
- 1 carton (16 oz.) Darigold cottage cheese
- 1 (0.3 oz.) package orange-flavored gelatin
- ¼ cup sugar (optional)
- ¼ cup coconut shavings (optional)
- 1 mandarin orange peeled and sectioned (optional)
Whip cream in a medium-size bowl until peaks form and whipped cream stays separated when a spatula is drawn through the middle; set aside. Place cottage cheese, gelatin and sugar in a blender and process until smooth. Fold cheese mixture into whipped cream. Pour into serving bowl and refrigerate until set (about 35 minutes). Garnish with coconut shavings and mandarin slices (optional).
For individual servings, divide pudding among 6 small serving dishes before refrigerating until set.