- 2 cups (16 oz.) Darigold sour cream
- 1 package (1 oz.) dry ranch-style salad dressing mix
- 1 can (3 oz.) bacon bits or ½ lb. cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Darigold Cheddar cheese
- 4 hot, baked potatoes
- Chopped tomato
- Additional Darigold sour cream, (optional)
In a medium bowl, combine first 4 ingredients until well mixed; set aside. Scoop pulp from hot potatoes, leaving skins intact. Add pulp to sour cream mixture in bowl and blend just until mixed. Divide and spoon mixture back into potato skins; place on baking sheet and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until heated throughout. Garnish with chopped tomato and dollops of sour cream, if desired.
RECIPE YIELD/SERVING SIZE
Makes 4 servings.
Quick Tip: Combine first 4 ingredients for a quick dip for chips or veggies.
*Regular Darigold Sour Cream can be substituted in place of Darigold Crema Agria.