Quick Meatball Stroganoff
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 can (14 oz) beef broth
- 2 tablespoons prepared coarse grain mustard
- 24 frozen cooked meatballs (about the size of a walnut), thawed
- 1 cup Darigold Crema Mexicana Agria or Darigold Extra Rich Sour Cream
- 2 cups hot, cooked and drained egg noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
Melt butter in large nonstick fry-pan over medium high heat; add onion and mushrooms and stir-fry until mushrooms are lightly browned. Stir in flour until smooth. Add beef broth, mustard and meatballs; bring to boil. Reduce heat; stir in sour cream. Simmer 2 to 3 minutes. Serve over hot noodles. Garnish with chopped parsley.
RECIPE YIELD/SERVING SIZE
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Tip: Eliminate the noodles and these meatballs becomes a great hot appetizer