Sour Cream Bundt Cake
- 1 package (18.25 oz.) chocolate cake mix *
- 1 cup Darigold Crema Mexicana Agria
- 4 eggs
- 1 package (3.4 oz.) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 cube), melted
- 3 tablespoons coffee liqueur or strong cold coffee
- 2 to 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar (optional)
Lightly coat bundt pan with cooking spray or shortening and a flour dusting. Combine cake mix, Crema Agria, eggs, pudding mix, butter, coffee liqueur and cinnamon in large mixing bowl. Beat on low with electric mixer until ingredients are blended; increase speed to high and beat for 2 minutes or until well mixed. Pour evenly into prepared bundt cake pan and bake at 325 degrees F, 50 to 55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool on rack 10 minutes; remove cake from pan onto wire rack and cool completely. Place cake onto serving platter. Place powdered sugar in small sieve; gently shake sieve over top of cake to dust with powdered sugar.
RECIPE YIELD/SERVING SIZE
Makes 12 servings.
*For a sour cream citrus cake, substitute a yellow cake mix and instant vanilla pudding for chocolate equivalent; eliminate the cinnamon and add one tablespoon grated orange or lemon rind. Mix and bake per directions above.