Egg Nog Tiramisu Torte
- 1-1/2 cups crushed chocolate almond biscotti
- 1/2 cup Darigold Butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 16 ounces mascarpone or cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Darigold Egg Nog
- 1 package (3 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups Darigold Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Bittersweet chocolate curls
- Sliced almonds
Combine biscotti, butter and coffee powder; mix well. Press evenly into bottom of 9-inch spring form pan. Chill until firm. In medium mixing bowl, beat cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in eggnog and pudding mix. Spoon over biscotti crust. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Remove rim from pan; place torte on serving plate (do not remove bottom of pan). In small mixing bowl, combine whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla; beat until thickened. Spread evenly over top of torte. Decorate with chocolate curls and almonds. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
RECIPE YIELD/SERVING SIZE
Makes 12 servings.