Hot Mushroom Hors D'Oeuvres
- 3 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Darigold Butter, room temperature
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 lb. mushrooms, cleaned and trimmed
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 5 green onions
- 4 tablespoons Darigold Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground marjoram
- 1/2 cup sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 6 tablespoons bread crumbs
Roll dough into 30 balls. Place into tart or muffin pans. Press dough into bottom and up sides. Chill 1 hour.
Filling: Chop mushrooms, mince parsley and chop onions. In frying pan heat butter. Add vegetables and sauté over medium heat for 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and add remaining ingredients. Spoon filling into tart shells, pressing down lightly. Bake in a pre-heated 350°F oven for 20-25 minutes. Let tarts sit in pans 5 minutes to firm before unmolding.
Can be frozen and reheated at 375° for 7-10 minutes.